Insurance & Payments
Find a payment solution that works for your budget.
We require full payment at the time of service. Call us if you have questions about financing or our accepted forms of payment.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Personal checks (with proper identification)
- Pet insurance (see below)
- CareCredit (see below)
Credits & Discounts
- Client Referrals: Refer a new client and you'll both receive a discount! For each new member you refer to us, you will receive a $15 credit on your account as a thank you. The new client receives a $10 savings as a welcome gift.
- Military Discount: We salute our military with a 15% discount on services.
- Heartworm Prevention Discount: Buy 6 months of flea/tick and heartworm prevention, get 20% off
- Multi-Pet Discount: Bring all your pets to us for reduced costs.
Please contact us with any questions and to learn more!
Pet insurance works well in cases of injury and illness, whereas wellness plans cover preventative care exams and basic wellness visits.
Pet insurance premiums are typically paid on a monthly basis and can be used to help offset some of your pet’s treatment costs.
When using pet insurance, payment is typically due when services are rendered and then your insurance company will reimburse you if applicable.
If you're looking for a pet insurance provider, we suggest checking out Trupanion.
CareCredit is a healthcare credit card designed to help you pay for your pet’s health and wellness over time instead of having to pay for everything all at once.
Your CareCredit card can be used for a variety of veterinarian procedures, including:
- Spay and neutering
- Dental cleaning
- Parasite control and prevention
- Surgical procedures
- And more
Learn more at CareCredit.com.
“Got to the office at 11pm and were greeted by three people that rushed our cat to the back and immediately started to work on him. The staff were amazing and explained everything that they could. Very hard situation but the staff and the Doctor were amazing.”